Friday, April 23, 2010

THREE WONDERFUL WORDS TO HEAR

First, please let me indulge: Happy Birthday Sheri!
Sheri (Stampin Sher) is a very old friend (no, not in age, but in the number of years I have known her - shame on you!) and a wonderful person! She is that special person who involved me in rubber stamping some twenty odd years ago!

Here is a picture of a card I made for our deployed heroes. I made quite a few of the same card to send to Operation Write Home (operationwritehome.net). It is a very easy card to make, as you can see, and I used my favorite sentiment! What can be better than to have someone who you treasure and miss to say "I love you!"


I recently purchased this Just-Rite stamp (there are four in the set) and have really enjoyed coloring with my Copic Markers.

I hope you enjoy. Please do leave a comment - I very much enjoy reading them!


Stamps: Beautiful Blossoms (Just Rite)
Paper: Life's Journey (K&Company) Cranberry Tart (Gina K),
Ink: R24, R29, R59, RV25, YG93, YG95 (Copic), Baroque Burgundy (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Ribbon - Simply Sheer ME Burgundy (Offray), Brass Nail Heads (my stash)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.