Saturday, February 27, 2010

OWH Stars and Stamps Hambo's Wee Henry Challenge

I am in a mad rush this morning, but I just had to post my Wee Henry Father's Day card. One of the reason's I love the Stars and Stamps Challenges so much is that it challenges me to do things I would not ordinarily do(I know, I've said this before). This is my first time to color a face with Copic markers - and it is as hard as I thought it might be for Henry's face to look as good as other faces I have seen - but the "first time" is done and I realize what I need is slightly different colors and a LOT of practice. I also used my brads that have screw heads, which I just love for a masculine card. I have had them forever and can't remember where I got them.

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and thank you for coming to visit! Blessings


Stamps: Wee Henry Fishing (free Hambo digi) - Thank you Hambo, Sentiment was done on computer.
Paper: Indian Summer Fall Stack (DCWV), Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss (GinaK), Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Distress Ink/Ranger), Various colors (Copic)
Accessories: Brads (unknown)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! Love the manly brads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the brads are great too! I like how it's offset too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love the patterned papers and those brads!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.