Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mother's Day Card Design #1


Mother’s Day will be here before we know it and I hope that everyone saw Sandy’s blog post that the original deadline posted needed to be moved up to April 1. Mother’s Day is a special holiday for me. Living with my husband, Chuck, and I is my very special 93-year-old MIL whom I treasure and love. We are both crafters – she crochets afghans and afghan squares every day for Warm Up America! which distributes them to battered women’s shelters, victims of natural disasters, etc.


I have to admit with this card, I am really happy to have an electric Big Shot!
Stamps: Aster Digi Stamp (Fred She Said), Sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), Cranberry Tart (GinaK), Designer (K&Company)
Ink: Copic: RV21, RV23, RV25, YG93, YG95, Y08, Baroque Burgandy (SU)
Dies: Spellbinders
Accessories: Ribbon: Joanne steel 100 yards for $2.50, white Liquid Applique for flower center then colored with the Copic Y08



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And not only your card..but your love for your mother in law! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.