Saturday, December 25, 2010

ALL ABOUT THE BOYZ

So glad the Holiday Vacation Challenge #6 at OWH was extended until Sunday evening. Kudos to Eric Dull for his darling digi. I had some time this afternoon and wanted to play, so here goes:

I especially love this image because when our beloved French Bulldog Brigit was alive, we would put her Doggles (dog goggles) on her and she would jump in the child's trailer behind Chuck's bicycle and we would all go for a ride! She absolutely loved riding and feeling the air and smelling the smells, but her eyes were protected by the Doggles so they didn't water. She looked so, so cute in them and everyone who saw her would always have this wonderful smile on their face!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful and blessed Christmas day! Blessings,




2 comments:

  1. Never even HEARD of doggles - LOL! Too funny.

    By the way congrats on winning the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS such a cute story about your beloved dog! I can see why this image brought back those wonderful memories! Cute card!
    I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you a great 2011 as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.