Saturday, June 26, 2010

A SPECIAL CARD FOR A SPECIAL COUPLE

Here is an anniversary card I made for some very special friends - some of you know Stampin Sher (Smiles for everyone!) and perhaps even her husband, PC (Prince Charming) as she has nicknamed him. They have been married twenty years now - my how time flies by when you are having fun and are in love!

Happy Anniversary you two!


Paper: Indian Summer Fall Stack (DCWV) for ocean; Bashful blue (Stampin UP) for sky inked with Ballet Blue to make clouds; 80# Solar White (Neenah) for land and lighthouse.
Stamp: A Guiding Light (Flourishes.org); Sentiment was done on the computer.
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Diamond Dust (Stickles); Gelly Roll (Sakura)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Louise!! I love the Diamond dust! Great Anniversary card! ...I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to wish your friends a happy anniversary! I love the glittery water! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH,your card is so lovely....very relaxing and I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are the lucky couple to have this beautiful card and let me tell you it sparkled more in person than the picture! The details are magnificent and much appreciated. Thank you Louise!
    Big Hugs!!!
    Sher & PC

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.