Sunday, June 13, 2010

MISS YOU

TaDuhh! My first card since surgery! The sketch is great, but I can't say that I am much enamored with the card, but I am hoping it will be a catalyst to perhaps get my mojo working again! It seems like it has been a long, dry spell.

Here is Brittany's very nice sketch:
My family and I are pleased with how my rehabilitation is coming along and I have an appointment with my surgeon later this week. Hopefully I won't have to sleep on my back anymore! Slowly I am leaving the walker behind and maneuver around the house on a cane. But most important of all, I am pain free from the osteoarthritis in my hip! Thanks be to God!

10 comments:

  1. I think this card is beautiful Louise. Such a pretty image and nice colors you chose to use on it. Glad to see you're on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card louise!! :) glad to hear you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your healing continues to go well. Your card doesn't show any evidence of a mojo loss. It looks great. The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Louise and I'm glad to see you card crafting again! 8 weeks later and I'm still sleeping on my back for the most part, but at least I'm sleeping again without that pain waking me up! LOL
    TO answer your question..........yes, NASCAR! I'm a HUGE NASCAR fan :) I watch all the races and really enjoy them. Perhaps because I move so slowly, I fulfill my need for speed by watching those drivers fly around the tracks at neck-breaking speeds! LOL I hated the races when I was younger, but now I'm hopelessly addicted :)
    Keep on stamping and getting well! Sending (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Louise! Such a cute image! Glad to hear that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and how the lines in the corner paper draw attention to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job on the sketch! I hope you continue to heal nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this card is amazing and the corners having been (I assume) hand embossed by you is a terrific idea that I'm going to use! Great card "Miss YOU" because I've missed you and now you are back! You keep on creating and enjoying your new pain-free lifestyle! Especially the walking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God for setting you free from that pain! I'm glad that things are moving along in your favor. The card is very pretty! I really like the pp you used for the green squares (is that embossing?). TFS, and I wish you a speedy and healthy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.