Saturday, March 27, 2010

VARIATIONS ON A THEME

When I designed this card, I couldn't decide which I liked better - the darker or the lighter designer paper. I asked Mom what she thought and she liked the darker. I asked Chuck what he thought and he liked the darker. Since I couldn't decide which I liked best, I made 12 of each. Just one of life's many compromises. Which one do you like best?

My progress in coming along for the 232 cards I pledged at the Spring Break Bloghop! I have about 80 cards done so far. But I realize that I haven't participated in the challenges and that is one of my favorite things. So I will probably slow down a bit on making cards and participate more in the challenges on the Stars and Stamps blog.

Lighter card:
Darker card:
Thanks for stopping by - as always I appreciate that you share some of your precious day with me.

Stamp: The Digi Shack, Sentiment is from my computer
Die Cuts: Spellbinders
Paper: Mixed Media Pack at Wal-Mart; Blush Pink by Papertrey
Ink: Copic
Accessories: Offray Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.