Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OWH MID-WEEK THROWDOWN


I made these cards for the Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown. I know it is hard to believe, but the deadline for Christmas cards is upon us as October 31st is only just a few days away! Here are a couple of very simple cards to make!




and

They are very easy cards to make and you are welcomed to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) them in any way you would like. I used the same papers on both cards - Gina K's Red Lipstick and Fresh Asparagus. The tree stamp is from Stampin Up from the Lovely as a Tree set. The dies are all from Spellbinders and the background is from a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Snowflake. The ribbon is from Michaels which I just purchased very inexpensively on sale - it a beautiful red and green metallic and adds so much to the cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will enjoy looking around a bit. Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Louise! I especially like the snowy pine tree. Great to see your samples for the MWT at OWH.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for stopping by.